Online art exhibit
Ruby Kemp was my great grandma. I'm so happy to see this online. I miss her and her garden.
I'm so glad you left a comment! I originally set this site up as a tribute to what my mom had painted and created. It is nice to know someone has enjoyed something here as well. My mom LOVED your grandmother & her garden! She painted several pictures and still-life's from your grandmothers garden.
Ruby Kemp was my grandmother. We have a copy of this painting in our home. This is a prized possession. I am so grateful that Beverly Dobson chose to paint this. Thank you for this greatest of gifts. Rourk Kemp
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ruby Kemp was my great grandma. I'm so happy to see this online. I miss her and her garden.
I'm so glad you left a comment!
I originally set this site up as a tribute to what my mom had painted and created. It is nice to know someone has enjoyed something here as well.
My mom LOVED your grandmother & her garden! She painted several pictures and still-life's from your grandmothers garden.
Ruby Kemp was my grandmother. We have a copy of this painting in our home. This is a prized possession. I am so grateful that Beverly Dobson chose to paint this. Thank you for this greatest of gifts.
Rourk Kemp
Post a Comment