My name is Grace Darling. I believe I have a oil painting on canvas by Beverly B.. It's a picture of a young lady in a dress an hat holding some flowers. There is an original work of art Stamped on the back of the canvas. I was wondering if I could send you some pics of the painting to see if this is her work. I'm interested in selling. Thinking about putting on eBay. Don't know the value. I didn't know who to contact. Just taught I give it a shot by commenting. Hoping You could pass this info along for me. Thank You.. gtdarling@yahoo.com
1 comment:
My name is Grace Darling. I believe I have a oil painting on canvas by Beverly B.. It's a picture of a young lady in a dress an hat holding some flowers. There is an original work of art Stamped on the back of the canvas. I was wondering if I could send you some pics of the painting to see if this is her work. I'm interested in selling. Thinking about putting on eBay. Don't know the value. I didn't know who to contact. Just taught I give it a shot by commenting. Hoping You could pass this info along for me. Thank You..
gtdarling@yahoo.com
Post a Comment